This ivory low voltage 8-switch master selector panel will replace your vintage rotary controller unit from GE, Sierra, Remcon, Bryant. The double-gang 8-switch low voltage wall plate allows you to control multiple switches from one location. Fits in a 2-gang wall box; does not need mounting yokes. (Original Eagle Bryant, and GE steel straps and switches are no longer made.) If changing from 11-switch or 9-switch dial controls, we recommend wiring two areas in unison - for example a living room light along with stair lights.
- ivory enamel finish on .030" thick steel
- use with GE new low voltage electrical light switches
- America-made replacement metal low voltage wiring cover plates
- Kyle Switch Plates custom configuration
- fill any unused spots with ivory dummy switches
- no subplate or installation strap required (devices are held in place by the wall plate itself)
- regular 4-9/16" W x 4-1/2" H x 5/32" D 2-gang cover
- switch holes are 1-9/32" wide x 49/64" high
- 4 ivory slot head 1/2" installation screws
- affordable alternative for the GE Master Selector Panel if you don't need to lock your panel
Hold up to 8 new switches with these ivory GE New Style 8-switch master control covers. Fits in a 2-gang wall box. (Original Eagle Bryant, and GE steel straps and switches are no longer made.)
When installed vertically (screws top and bottom) with switches, the upper buttons turn lights on; the bottom ones turn them off.
When installed horizontally (screws left and right), the left buttons turn lighting areas on; the right buttons turn them off.