This white GE low voltage 8-switch master selector panel will replace your vintage Sierra, Remcon, Bryant or GE 9-switch rotary dial. The double-gang 8-switch low voltage wall plate allows you to control multiple switches from one location. If changing from 11-switch or 9-switch dial controls, we recommend wiring two areas in unison - for example a dining room light along with a hall light.
- white enamel finish on .030" thick steel
- use with GE new low voltage electrical switches
- America-made replacement metal low voltage circuit light plates
- Kyle Switch Plates custom solution
- fill any unused spots with white dummy switches
- no subplate or installation strap needed (devices are held in place by the wall plate itself)
- standard 4-9/16" W x 4-1/2" H x 5/32" D double-gang cover
- switch holes are 1-9/32" wide x 49/64" high
- 4 white slotted 1/2" installation screws
- affordable alternative for the GE Master Selector Panel if you don't need locking capability
These white GE New Style 8-switch master control covers hold up to eight GE switches in a 2-gang wall box without having to use sub-plates or backer straps. (Original Eagle Bryant, and GE steel straps and switches are no longer made.)
When installed vertically (screws top and bottom) with switches, the upper buttons turn lights on; the bottom ones turn them off.
When installed horizontally (screws left and right), the left buttons turn lighting areas on; the right buttons turn them off.