Our Biggest 1 Blank Wall Switch Plates Are 7.5" High and 5.5" Wide
Cover a really large gap in drywall, tiling, etc., with this 7.5" tall custom switchplate will quickly and professionally hide an old fire station pull box, intercom, or speaker that was installed in a one-gang electrical box. Kyle designed these exclusive ultra large blank wallplate cover panels to be three inches bigger and over two inches wider than a standard blank wall plate.
2-Gang Boxes: Using it on a 4 square electrical box? Use with a mudring to create the center mounting screw holes.
- custom-made metal wall switch cover size - Kyle Switch Plates exclusive
- 7-1/2" H x 5-1/2" W x 5/32" D
- box mounting 3-9/32" (3.281") center to center
- 2 matching 1/2" screws for flush mounted 1-gang boxes
- get longer wall plate screws (almond, ivory, white or stainless) if covering a recessed box
- product of America
Looking to add depth? View the Bigger 3 Gang Depth Ring to make the plate deeper.