Double gang mud rings for center mount switches and wall plates. Two gang mud-ring for an electrical square box for mounting decorator rocker, GFCI, toggle, duplex outlet, or intercom devices in the middle.
- 4.19" x 4.19" flat plaster ring is a steel cover with screw holes in the middle and is designed to fit on 2 gang electrical square boxes (4" x 4"). Device mounts onto mud ring and switch plate mounts onto device. Mulberry. UL listed.
- 1-15/16" wide opening in center; vertical center screw holes spaced at 3-9/32" apart center to center (standard box mount)
- Fits boxes with diagonal screws spaced 4.75" apart center to center
- Mud-ring works with all standard devices - decorator rocker switches, toggle switches, dimmers and duplex outlets. Use mudring when only one electrical switch is to be mounted in the center of a double gang box, either for aesthetic reasons or when extra mounting room is needed.
- Use with smart tuner keypad or speaker installation in high-end multi-room audio sound systems, whole-house digital entertainment systems, intercom communications networks (such as those by Russound) or anywhere bulky, behind-the-scene wiring requires the use of a two gang electrical box to accommodate all wires in a home or office building.
- If using with a Decora rocker switch plate opening, you may need 1/4" screws as 5/16" long screws may be too long and touch the mudring. Please trim the included screws, use with spacers to adjust the seating, or request 1/4" screws with your switch plate order if necessary.
- Guide for Covering Centered Switches - make sure to order the right mud ring and cover for your specific electrical box!
If installing on 4-11 box, see the larger plaster ring for 4-11/16" junction boxes.
Click Electrical Switches, Toggles, Outlets, Dimmers for Switchplates for electric devices in black, brown, gray, white, ivory, light almond or red.