Use this center device plaster ring for 4-11/16" square electrical box for mounting an oversized single switch or outlet in the middle to allow room for extra wiring or cables. These double gang plaster rings for center-installed electrical devices and switch plates. Two gang mud-ring for an electrical square junction box for mounting decorator rocker, GFCI, toggle, duplex outlet, or intercom devices in the middle.
- 4.875" x 4.875" flat plaster ring is a steel cover with screw holes in the middle
- use with oversized plates (5.5" x 5.5" and up)
- 1-15/16" wide opening in center
- standard box mounting tabs in the center of the ring at 3-9/32"
- screw slots on all 4 corners for quick installation on 4-11 junction boxes (4-11/16" x 4-11/16" electrical square boxes) - see the smaller plaster ring if you need it for a 4" box
- device mounts onto mud ring and switch plate mounts onto device
- if using with decorator or other strap-mount devices you may need to trim your screws or use spacers to adjust how the devices are seated
- UL listed
- mud-ring can be used with all standard devices - decorator rocker switches, toggle light switches, dimmers, timers, and duplex outlets. Use plaster yoke when you only need one electrical switch installed in the center of a double gang box, either for aesthetic reasons or when extra mounting room is needed.
- use with smart tuner keypad or speaker installation in high-end multi-room audio sound systems, whole-house digital entertainment systems, intercom communications networks (such as those by Russound) or anywhere bulky, behind-the-scene wiring requires the use of a two gang electrical box to accommodate all wires in a home or office building.
Click Electrical Switches, Toggles, Outlets, Light Dimmers for Wall Switch Plates for electrical devices in black, brown, gray, white, ivory, light almond or red.