Gray thumb shaped trigger light switches can replace your older Sierra or Square D low voltage switch or others in 3-wire low voltage systems. Fits in a Despard light switch cover plate.
- 3 amp, 24V AC/DC momentary contact
- crimp connectors
- push down to turn switch off, push up to turn on, returns to center
- 1-7/16" tall x 13/16" wide x 1/2" deep
- can be wired in parallel to create 3-way switches (or more)
- made by Pass & Seymour in Mexico
- 1091-GRY, available in 2 other colors
- 3 metal prongs on back for easy installation
- only use with copper or copper-clad wire
- requires a Despard mounting strap
- wiring diagram provided
Find more low voltage lighting relays and components.