These single switch low voltage wall plate straps are an attractive way to convert a standard decor rocker switch plate opening to house 1 new GE low voltage switch when using a multi-gang wall plate. You will still need to buy a separate multi-gang rocker switch plate. These conversion overlays are not compatible with old style GE switches. Kyle Switch Plates exclusive product.This handy GE low voltage switch filler insert will convert any modern rocker switch plate opening into a single new low voltage switchplate. A quick, convenient way to create your own multiple-gang or custom low voltage wall plate configuration.
- 4.1875" tall x 1.75" wide x .03" flat metal insert plus mounting strap
- screw holes spaced 3.281" center to center
- white enameled steel
- includes two screws
- install under your current wall plate (no cover switch plate included - insert only)
- low voltage switch opening is 1-9/32" W x 49/64" H; switch clips into front
- if desired, paint to match the color of your existing switchplate
- Kyle Switch Plates custom-made product
- strap only - wall plate not included - order rocker light switchplates separately
- cover with rocker plate (not included) using plate's screws
IMPORTANT: If you just want a regular switch plate for 1 old GE switch, they may be ordered here: 1 Switch Wall Plate for GE or Bryant Original Low Voltage Switches.
IMPORTANT: If you just need a switch plate to to use when you replace your vintage switch with a new GE switch, they may be ordered here: 1 Switch Wallplate for New GE Low Voltage Switches.
IMPORTANT: If you are looking for low voltage switches to fit a Decora rocker switch opening, see decorator Touch-Plate Ultra low voltage light switches.
- Step 1: Insert screw through the insert to mount to the electrical box
- Step 2: Place your regular Decora rocker switchplate atop it
- Step 3: Install your regular wall plate with that plate's screws by twisting through both the cover and insert