2-Gang Combo Low Voltage or Specialty Line + Low Voltage Switch Plate Covers
Add a low voltage occupancy sensor switch beside two stacked regular low voltage switches with this specialized combo wall plate. The replacement GE light switches clip into the small rectangular openings and the low voltage dimmer or occupancy controller fits into the large rectangular hole. Choose this wallplate if you are using newer GE snap-in electrical switches along with your motion sensor, dimmer or other decorator style devices. Note that vintage GE rockers and mounting straps are no longer manufactured and the newer button switches are slightly larger.
- no brackets needed to install GE low volt switches in the two smaller openings (see product images)
- 2-gang custom metal wall plate made in America for a double box
- 4-9/16" W x 4-1/2" H x 5/32" D
- snap-in low volt openings are 1-9/32" W x 49/64" H
- two matching 1/2" screws plus two 5/16" screws
If using with a line voltage device next to a low voltage switch, you must use a split wall box with a divider between the two types electrical wiring.