In-floor power outlet boxes help avoid tripping over electrical cords in large open rooms. These sturdy, rectangular wood flooring outlet boxes have heavy nickel covers that hold up in high traffic residential locations. Designed for poke-through installation with multiple floor substrate materials such as ceramic tiling, carpets, or laminated flooring. The simple exterior box shape makes for quick cut-in applications that electrical contractors will appreciate.
CURRENTLY ON EXTENDED MANUFACTURER BACKORDER - EST. LATE SEPTEMBER RELEASE DATE
- includes duplex outlet, cover plate, cover caps, gasket and plastic floor box and all mounting hardware
- black 15 amp, 125 volt ground tamper-resistant duplex receptacle (article 406 of the NEC)
- 5.125" H x 3.5" W heavyweight solid nickel duplex outlet cover plate
- black polycarbonate box material with moisture gasket; 3.41"; volume is 24.5 cu. in.
- two screw-in socket caps are 1-15/35" across top (1.46"); nitrile o-rings help keep moisture out
- box flange with four corner mounting holes; 4 zinc-plated steel screws
- floor plate screw spacing center to center of 4-1/16"
- mounting option - swing-out metal wing brackets to eliminate the need for drilling through floor tiles
- install in wood sub-floors only with ceramic, laminate, carpeting, or hardwood
- cut-in hole size is 4.437" x 2.625"; floor cutting template plus installation instructions in English and Spanish
- nonmetallic pop-in cable clamp; plated carbon steel fasteners
- galvanized steel dust plate
- FB-2N (nickel cover) by Allied Moulded Products
- UL listed, meets UL514C scrub water exclusion test
- manufactured in China
- WARNING: Prop 65 - click here for more information
The nickel floor box cover with screw caps is also sold individually and only fits this model.