Keep your home safe by placing power outlets close to where they are needed in large open rooms. Rectangular wood floor outlet box with heavy brass cover to handle high traffic. Can be installed with multiple floor substrate materials such as ceramic tiles, carpeting, or laminates. Easily installed with a simple exterior shape for quick cut-in applications.
- includes all mounting hardware, duplex outlet, cover plate, cover caps, gasket and plastic floor box
- black 15 amp, 125 volt ground tamper-resistant duplex outlet (article 406 of the NEC)
- 5.125" H x 3.5" W heavyweight solid brass duplex receptacle cover
- plate screw spacing center to center of 4-1/16"
- box material is black polycarbonate; moisture gasket
- two screw-in socket covers 1-15/35" across top; nitrile o-rings to keep moisture out
- flange has four corner mounting holes; 4 zinc-plated steel screws for mounting
- swing-out metal wing brackets mounting option eliminates the need to drill tile flooring for mounting screws
- wood sub-floors only with ceramic, laminate, hardwood, or carpet
- box depth is 3.41"; volume is 24.5 cu. in.
- cut-in hole size is 4.437" x 2.625"
- nonmetallic pop-in cable clamp; plated carbon steel fasteners
- galvanized steel dust plate
- FB-2 by Allied Moulded Products
- UL listed, meets UL514C scrub water exclusion test
- includes floor cutting template plus installation instructions in English and Spanish
- made in China
- WARNING: Prop 65 - click here for more information
The round brass cover for this box is also sold separately.