Keep your residence safe by installing power outlets in the floor right where you need to plug in lamps or electronics in large wide-open rooms. Allied's round wood floor outlet boxes have heavy brass covers to handle high traffic. Their circular shape means there are no sharp corners so they are easier on feet. Poke-through style installation is great for quick cut-in applications. Floor box works with multiple floor substrate materials - ceramic tiles, carpets, hardwood or laminates.
BACKORDER - EST. 3/15/23 RELEASE DATE
- includes all mounting hardware, duplex outlet, cover plate, cover caps, gasket and plastic floor box
- black 15 amp, 125 volt ground tamper-resistant duplex outlet (article 406 of the NEC)
- 5.25" round heavyweight solid brass duplex receptacle cover with three mounting holes
- two screw-in plug covers 1-15/35" across top; nitrile o-rings
- three swing-out brackets mounting option eliminates the need to drill tile flooring for mounting screws
- metal wing brackets/nonmetal flange floor or ceiling compression
- wood sub-floors only with ceramic, laminate, hardwood, or carpet
- to install in cement use the round floor box concrete adapter kit
- box depth is 3.0"; volume is 24.5 cu. in.
- cut-in hole size is 4.0" in diameter
- black polycarbonate box with solid brass cover; closed cell rubber gasket
- non-metallic pop-in cable clamp; plated carbon steel fasteners
- galvanized steel dust plate with plated carbon steel fasteners
- FB-3 by Allied Moulded Products
- UL listed, meets UL514C scrub water exclusion test
- includes floor cutting template plus installation instructions in English and Spanish
- made in China
- WARNING: Prop 65 - click here for more information
Need the cover only? Get a replacement brass floor box cover. Note cover only compatible with this box.