Single gang brushed nickel coverplate floor box assembly for mounting receptacles in floor or mantle. Excellent safety solution to help avoid tripping risk for situations where you plug in electrical cords temporarily - mount anywhere in a room so you no longer have to string cords across walkways. Tamper resistant receptacles protect children by letting plugs in, but keeping keys and other objects out with automatic shutters that block access.
Cover plates are not sold separately, only sold as "all-in-one" assembly kits by the manufacturer. If you just need to cover a hole in flooring, an affordable option may be to purchase a Leviton phone jack floor outlet cover plate. But if you are trying to cover a Pass & Seymour single receptacle, you will need to buy the whole assembly because the screw holes for mounting the cover are in different positions for each brand.
- includes all mounting hardware, single outlet, cover plate, cover caps, gasket and plastic floor box
- black 15 amp, 125 volt single receptacle
- 4.87" H x 3.25" W heavyweight solid satin nickel outlet cover with one screw-in plug covers
- floor cover plate screw spacing center to center of 3-13/16" mounts to floor box
- recessed receptacle mounts to the box at 3.281" spacing
- meets UL514(c) and NEC 314.27(c). Conform to NEMA OS2
- swing brackets mounting option eliminates drilling tile flooring for mounting screws
- wood sub-floors only
- wire fill (AWG): 10 No. 14, 9 No. 12, 8 No. 10
- FB1-TRSRN by Pass & Seymour
- UL listed
- made in Mexico