Single gang durable solid brass coverplate floor box assembly for mounting electrical sockets in floor or mantle. Excellent safety solution for situations when you plug in electrical cords temporarily - helps avoid tripping risk. Mount anywhere needed in a room so you no longer have to string cords across walkways.
Cover plates are not sold separately by the manufacturer - only sold as "all-in-one" assembly kits. However an affordable option may be to purchase a phone jack floor outlet cover plate if you just need to cover a hole in the floor. If covering a Pass & Seymour receptacle, you will need to purchase the whole unit because the screw holes for mounting the cover are in different positions per brand.
- includes all mounting hardware, single outlet, cover plate, cover caps, gasket and plastic floor box
- black 15 amp, 125 volt single receptacle
- 4.87" H x 3.25" W heavyweight solid satin brass outlet cover with one screw-in plug covers
- meets UL514(c) and NEC 314.27(c). Conform to NEMA OS2
- floor plate screw spacing center to center of 3-13/16"
- swing brackets mounting option eliminates drilling tile flooring for mounting screws
- wood sub-floors only
- wire fill (AWG): 10 No. 14, 9 No. 12, 8 No. 10.
- FB1-TRSRB by Pass & Seymour
- UL listed
- made in Mexico