Single gang nickel coverplate floor box assembly for mounting outlet in floor or mantle. Excellent safety solution for situations when you plug in electrical cords temporarily to help avoid tripping risk - mount anywhere in a room so you no longer have to string cords across walkways. Tamper resistant receptacles protect children by letting plugs in, but keeping keys and other objects out with automatic shutters that block access.
Manufacturer does not sell the cover plates separately - only sold as "all-in-one" assembly kits.
ON MANUFACTURER BACKORDER
- includes all mounting hardware, duplex outlet, cover plate, cover caps, gasket and plastic floor box
- black 15 amp, 125 volt duplex outlet
- 4.87" H x 3.25" W heavyweight solid brushed nickel outlet cover with two screw-in plug covers
- meets UL514(c) and NEC 314.27(c). Conform to NEMA OS2.
- swing brackets mounting option eliminates drilling tile flooring for mounting screws
- wall plate screw spacing center to center of 3-13/16"
- wood sub-floors only
- wire fill (AWG): 10 No. 14, 9 No. 12, 8 No. 10.
- FB1-TRDRN by Pass & Seymour
- UL listed
- made in Mexico