Single gang replacement nickel in-floor power outlet covers for Allied electrical outlet boxes installed in residential flooring. May be used on ceramic tiling, laminate and wood floors.
CURRENTLY ON EXTENDED MANUFACTURER BACKORDER
- 5.125" H x 3.5" W x 0.22 D heavyweight solid nickel duplex receptacle cover; brushed finish
- single cover with two screw caps and installation hardware (screws and gasket)
- nitrile o-ring gasket made of closed-cell rubber to keep moisture out
- 4-1/16" screw spacing center to center - only fits 1-gang Allied brand floor boxes
- two screw-in plug caps measure 1-15/32" across
- UL listed
- meets UL514C scrub water exclusion test
- manufactured in China
- Allied Moulded Products
Floor box assembly for residential wood floor cut-in application for use with nonmetallic sheathed cable. Used in areas of the home with large floor space openings where additional electric outlets are required by National Electrical Code to minimize long extension cord runs.