Keep your residence safe from electrical cord tripping hazards by installing power outlets in the floor. Place them right where you plug in lamps or electronics in large family rooms, kitchens, or living rooms. Allied's round wooden in-floor outlet electrical boxes have heavy nickel-plated brass covers to handle high traffic. Designed with a family-friendly circular shape, there are no sharp corners for stubbing toes and the receptacles are tamper-resistant for added safety. Poke-through style electrical floor box makes installation a breeze with for quick cut-in applications in multiple floor substrate materials - laminates, hardwood, ceramic tiles, or carpeting.
- includes all mounting hardware, duplex outlet, cover plate, cover caps, gasket and plastic floor box
- black 15 amp, 125 volt ground tamper-resistant duplex outlet (article 406 of the NEC)
- 5.25" round nickel-plated heavyweight solid brass duplex receptacle cover with three mounting holes
- black polycarbonate box depth is 3.0"; volume is 24.5 cu. in.
- cut-in hole size is 4.0" in diameter
- two screw-in socket caps 1-15/35" across top; nitrile o-rings to seal openings when closed
- three swing-out brackets mounting option eliminates the need to drill tile flooring for mounting screws
- metal wing brackets/nonmetal flange floor or ceiling compression
- wood sub-floors only with ceramic, laminate, hardwood, or carpet
- to install in cement flooring use the round concrete floor box adapter kit
- closed cell rubber gasket protects against moisture - from spills, mopping, etc.
- easy installation with non-metallic pop-in cable clamp; plated carbon steel fasteners
- galvanized steel dust plate with plated carbon steel fasteners
- FB-3N by Allied Moulded Products
- UL listed, meets UL514C scrub water exclusion test
- includes template for cutting flooring plus installation directions in English and Spanish
- manufactured in China
- WARNING: Prop 65 - click here for more information
For Cover Only: Buy round replacement cover in nickel here.