Single gang brass coverplate floor box assembly for mounting electrical outlet in floor or mantle. Excellent safety solution for situations when you plug in electrical cords temporarily to help avoid tripping risk - mount anywhere in a room so you no longer have to string cords across walkways. Tamper resistant receptacles protect children by letting plugs in, but keeping keys and other objects out with automatic shutters that block access.
You cannot buy replacement floor box cover plates separately as they are only sold as "all-in-one" assembly kits by the manufacturer.
- includes all mounting hardware, duplex outlet, cover plate, cover caps, gasket and plastic floor box
- black 15 amp, 125 volt duplex outlet
- 4.87" H x 3.25" W heavyweight solid satin brass outlet cover with two screw-in plug covers
- wall plate screw spacing center to center of 3-13/16"
- meets UL514(c) and NEC 314.27(c). Conform to NEMA OS2.
- swing brackets mounting option eliminates drilling tile flooring for mounting screws
- wood sub-floors only
- wire fill (AWG): 10 No. 14, 9 No. 12, 8 No. 10.
- FB1-TRDRB by Pass & Seymour
- UL listed
- made in Mexico