Hide a Hole in the Wall with 8X6 Flat Switch Plate Cover That Held Electronics or Junction Box
Have an 8" x 6" hole in your sheetrock? Whether you removed a speaker, smoke detector, or other in-wall electronics, quickly and easily cover the large hole in your wall with this flat metal panel. This smooth white enameled steel trim plate screws right into your drywall with included installation anchors.
May be stamped, cut or drilled to add custom holes or openings. Find a metal fabricator for creating more specialized layouts, if needed.
- American made flat steel blank wall plate panel
- white enamel finish on .030" thick steel
- size: 8" W x 6" H x .03" D (rotate if necessary)
- blank with 4 corner screw holes (.19" round)
- 4 drywall mounting anchors included
- longer switch screws in all sizes available for special applications; or use your own nails, molly bolts, or other fasteners as needed