Cover Up Drywall Holes with 16X10 Flat Panel Wall Plate Cover
Removing an indoor speaker or wanting to hide cracked drywall? This blank 16" x 10" flat wallplate will neatly cover it up with the lowest profile. Cover up many brands of main radio intercom stations such as those by NuTone, Music & Sound, TekTone, etc., that were often installed in a kitchen or other central location.
Smooth while enameled steel face plate installs easily with provided drywall anchors. Use them to cover up a gaping hole in your wall after removing large central intercom speakers, nurse call boxes, smoke detectors, or other equipment. Quick, affordable solution for covering holes or hiding problem areas on wallpapered walls.
Also can be used as a handy magnetic board for holding notes, photos, hooks for keys, etc. (Can be easily mounted with Velcro or Command tape, too. Not included.)
For a custom configuration, plate may be punched out, cut or drilled through to add holes in any location. Metal fabricators can help cut specialized layouts if creating equipment parts.
- white enamel finish on .030" cold rolled steel panel
- custom flat steel wallplates; made in America
- 10" H x 16" W x .03" D (can be installed horizontally or vertically to fit your problem area)
- corner screw holes .19" in diameter; hole centers are 3/8" from edges
- four drywall mounting anchor and screw sets plus four 1/2" wall plate screws provided
- longer electrical screws in all sizes available for special installations; or use your own fasteners: nails, molly bolts, cement anchors, Velcro
- works as magnet board, too, for a family message center
- panels are paintable