Cover Up Drywall Holes with 12X10 Flat Panel Wall Plate Cover
Removing a speaker or wanting to hide broken drywall? This blank 12" x 10" flat wallplate will cover it up with the lowest profile. Smooth while enameled steel faceplate installs easily with provided drywall anchors to cover up a gaping hole in your indoor wall after taking out nurse call boxes, smoke detectors, intercom speakers, or other equipment. Quick, affordable solution for covering holes or hiding problem areas on wallpapered walls.
Also can be used as a handy magnetic board for holding notes, photos, hooks for keys, etc. (Can be easily mounted with Velcro or Command tape, too. Not included.)
For a custom configuration, cover may be punched, cut or drilled to add holes in any location. Metal fabricators can help cut specialized layouts if creating equipment parts.
- white enamel finish on .030" cold rolled steel for indoor use
- custom flat steel wall plates; made in USA
- 10" H x 12" W x .03" D (rotate 90 degrees if needed)
- blank flat panel with corner screw holes .19" round; hole centers are 3/8" from edges
- four drywall mounting anchor & screw sets plus four 1/2" wall plate screws provided
- longer electrical screws in all sizes available for special applications; or use your own fasteners: nails, molly bolts, cement anchors
- works as magnet board, too
- panels can be painted