Hide a Large Hole with 10X8 Flat Panel Wall Plate Cover after removing equipment.
Broken drywall? Unused pet door hole? Removed a speaker, nurse call box, smoke detector, intercom, or other equipment? These blank 10" x 8" flat wall plates will hide it with the lowest profile. Smooth while enameled steel faceplate installs easily with included drywall anchors to cover up that big gaping hole in your wall. Fast affordable solution for covering holes or hiding problem areas on walls with wallpaper.
Also can be used as a handy magnetic board for holding notes, photos, hooks for keys, etc. (Can be mounted with Velcro or Command tape, too. Not included.)
For a custom configuration, simply stamp, cut or drill to add needed holes. Metal fabricators can help cut specialized layouts if creating equipment lids.
- white enamel finish on .030" cold rolled steel
- American-made flat steel wallplates
- custom cut; 8" W x 10" H x .03" D (rotate as needed)
- blank with corner screw holes .19" round; hole centers are 3/8" from edges
- four drywall mounting anchor & screw sets plus four 1/2" wall plate screws included
- long switch screws in all sizes available for special applications; or use your own nails, molly bolts, or other fasteners as needed
- doubles as magnet board
- panels are paintable