8" x 8" Flat Panel Covers Will Hide Big Wall Holes - Make Your Custom Configuration
Broken sheetrock? Removed a speaker, smoke detector, intercom, or other wall box? Unused cat door hole? These sturdy, blank 8" x 8" flat wall plates will hide it with the lowest profile. Smooth while enameled steel trim plate mounts easily with included drywall anchors to cover up that big ugly hole in your wall. Excellent solution for hiding problem areas on walls with wallpaper. Creates an instant magnet board for holding notes, photos, hooks for keys, etc.
For a custom size opening, simply stamp, cut or drill to add needed holes. Metal fabricators can help you with more specialized layouts if creating equipment covers.
- American made flat steel wallplates
- custom cut; 8" W x 8" H x .03" D
- white enamel finish
- blank with corner screw holes .19" round; hole centers are 3/8" from edges
- four drywall mounting anchor & screw sets plus four 1/2" wall plate screws included
- longer switch screws in all sizes available for special applications; or use your own nails, molly bolts, or other fasteners as needed
- doubles as magnet board