Update your lighting 4-switch new style GE low voltage switchplate in a one-gang configuration. May use to replace a 9-switch or 11-switch master controller that is no longer working if you must keep your 1-gang electrical box. Single gang four button low voltage wall plates hold four GE's new snap-in electrical switches in a single gang configuration without the need for yokes or brackets. (Devices are held in place by the wallplate itself; skinny old style Bryant, Eagle, and GE brackets are no longer manufactured.)
- white enamel finish; .030" steel
- America-made replacement lovo switchplates
- custom made; Kyle Switch Plates exclusive cover
- NO bracket or mounting strap required
- standard 2-3/4" W x 4-1/2" H x 5/32" D single gang cover
- clip-in opening is 1-9/32" W x 49/64" H
- 2 white 1/2" installation screws
If you install this plate vertically (screws top and bottom), then the top button on each switch will turn light on; the bottom one will turn them off.
If your wallplates are installed horizontally (screws left and right) then the left button turns lighting on and the right button turns it off.