Our Widest Double Blank Wall Switch Covers Are 7.5" Wide and 5.5" Tall
Cover drywall damage around sides of a 2-gang wall box with this 7.5" wide custom trim plate. This extra wide double blank cover will easily and professionally hide missing tiles, broken sheetrock, vintage fire station pull boxes, door chimes, or intercom speakers that were installed on 2-gang electrical boxes. Kyle designed these exclusive ultra wide blank wallplate cover panels to be three inches wider and nearly one inch taller than a regular blank faceplate.
2-Gang Boxes: If covering a 4 square electrical box, use in conjunction with a 4x4 box plaster ring to create the 4 mounting screw holes.
- custom-made metal wall switch cover size - Kyle Switch Plates exclusive
- 5-1/2" H x 7-1/2" W x 5/32" D
- box mounting screw holes positioned 3-9/32" (3.281") vertically on centers
- 4 matching 1/2" installation screws for flush mounted 1-gang boxes
- get longer electrical screws if covering a recessed box that is not completely flush with the drywall or paneling surface
- made in USA
Looking for added depth? Use the 3 Gang Oversized Depth Spacer Ring to hide gaps around edges of protruding wall boxes.