Our Biggest 2-Gang Blank Wall Switch Plate is 7.5" High and 5.5" Wide
Cover really large construction errors in drywall or solid surfaces around a 2-gang box with this 7.5" tall custom wall plate. This ultra tall jumbo blank cover will quickly and professionally hide an old fire station pull box, intercom, or speaker that was installed in a two-gang electrical box. Kyle designed these exclusive ultra large blank wallplate cover panels to be three inches taller and almost 1" wider than a standard 2-gang blank wall plate. (1.5" extra coverage on top and bottom edges, 0.5" extra on left and right sides.)
2-Gang Boxes: Using it on a 4 square electrical box? Use with a junction box plaster ring to create the 4 mounting screw holes.
- custom-made metal wall switch cover size - Kyle Switch Plates exclusive
- 7-1/2" H x 5-1/2" W x 5/32" D
- box mounting 3-9/32" (3.281" vertically) center to center; standard 1.812" horizontally
- 4 matching 1/2" screws for flush mounted 2-gang boxes
- purchase longer wallplate screws if covering a box that is set back (not flush with the wall surface)
- product of America
Looking to add depth? View the Bigger 3 Gang Depth Ring to make the plate deeper.