Cover a really large gap in drywall, tiling, etc., with this white 7.5" ultra jumbo blank electrical face plate. You'll achieve a professionally finished look when removing an old fire station pull box, intercom, or speaker that was installed in a one-gang electrical box. Kyle designed these exclusive ultra oversized blank wallplate cover panels to be three inches bigger and over two inches wider than a standard blank wall plate.
2-Gang Boxes: Using it on a 4 square electrical box? Use with a mud or plaster ring to create the center mounting screw holes.
- custom-made metal wall switch cover size - Kyle Switch Plates exclusive
- white enamel finish on .030" thick steel
- 7-1/2" H x 5-1/2" W x 5/32" D
- 2 matching 1/2" screws (for flush boxes)
- longer white screws sold separately for empty boxes that recess back into wall
- product of America