Two button two wire Touchplate 5002 series white low voltage switch station includes a durable screw-less face plate and 2 momentary push button switches to control two lights. Replacement for older style Touch-Plate 5102, 50-2, 50-2PL.
- 2 wire low voltage system
- 4 amp @ 28 volts switch contact rating
- 2 momentary contact switches
- buy Touchplate 5002 light switches in 2 other colors
- durable plastic switch plate is 4-1/2" H x 2-3/4", overall station depth is 13/16" from front face to back of button
- one 1-1/8" x 5/8" horizontal push button switch
- screw holes spaced 3-9/32" apart in bracket
- two 1" mounting screws included
- add the free 5000 series wiring instructions for Touch-Plates if needed
- replaces 5002-WHT, 5101, 50002, 50-1 & 50-1PL 1 button Touchplate units
- 500C1-0200A-WHT by Touch Plate, satin warm white
- made in USA
Find more Touch-Plate device styles and wall covers at Low Volt Touch-Plate Switches and Switch Plates.
This 2-wire low voltage 2 button switch unit can be used to replace any 3-wire low voltage 1 switch unit by GE, Bryant or Remcon. If converting from these systems, be sure to order the 3 wire to 2 wire Touch Plate conversion guide, which will then be included free of charge.