Update your lighting controls with a white Touch-Plate Classic 24-button low voltage light switch for a fresh look in vintage homes or added energy savings in new homes. This convenient panel allows control of twenty-four lighting areas in your 2-wire Touchplate wiring system.
- 2 wire low voltage lighting system control unit
- 1 amp @ 28 volts switch contact rating
- 24 momentary contact light switches
- satin warm white cover, frame and switches
- green LED indicator lights next to each control button
- 7.0" x 5.12" metal switchplate
- four 2" x 1-9/16" switch bays with 6 buttons in each
- 3-9/32" screw holes spaced vertically (box mount)
- eight 1-1/2" white installation screws
- CLAS4-2400A-WHT (CLA-24B-00L-WHT) by Touch Plate
- made in USA
- special order - 2 week lead time; please contact us if you need almond or ivory controls
Shop Touch-Plate Low Voltage Wiring Control Units & Wall Plate Covers for more configurations and colors.
This unit may also be used as a replacement for pilot lighted 12-button light switch covers in 3-wire low voltage wiring systems by GE, Bryant, Pyramid, Sierra, or Remcon. (If using in a 3-wire system, order the free 3-wire to 2-wire Touch Plate conversion instructions for use for installing correctly.)