Triple-stacked white toggle switches in a single bracket feature two 3-way switches plus one single pole switch for a spacing solution for the control of multiple lighting fixtures. This white 3-switch & bracket unit allows you to control 2 lights from two locations (with the 3-way switches) and 1 other light (with the single-pole switch). White 15 amp single-pole and 3-way interchangeable toggles fit in a single-gang Despard switch wallplate and can be arranged as needed.
- 4-pc. set with one strap and three switches
- some assembly required - see photos for instructions
- one single-pole light switch, 15 amp, 120/277 volts (two brass terminals - one on each end)
- two 3-way light switches, 15 amp, 120/277 volts (three terminals - two on one end, one on the other)
- fits a 3-hole single-gang Despard switch wall plate available in a wide range of finishes
- ACD1/ACD3 by Pass & Seymour, gloss white
- each switch measures .910" tall, .910" wide, 1.680" deep
- UL listed
- cannot be back wired
- made in Mexico
- installation bracket included for stacking
Shop all Despard electrical light switch and outlet devices.