Stacked Triple Toggle Horizontal Despard Wall Switch Plates
Single gang triple Despard opening switch plate for covering 15A or 20A Despard switches, or Sierra low voltage devices in a 1 gang electrical box. Stacked 3 vertical switch wall plate uses Slater or Despard switches that move left to right (or up and down if your switch plate is installed lengthwise in your wall. This old time triple horizontal toggle switch plate installation style was the case in many mid century homes.) Replacement for HS-93S NuTone Light Vent Heat wall switchplate as well as Eagle brand switches.
- made in USA in quality metal finishes
- Despard holes .687" x .906"
- ULC and UL listed
- 2-3/4" W x 4-1/2" H x 5/32" D
- strap mounting screw holes: 3-13/16" on centers
- devices spaced .937" apart on centers
- 2 matching 1/4" screws
- get a horizontal installation strap (not included) if installing new devices
Get a Light Vent Heat label to stick to this cover for bathrooms with a NuTone HS-93S vent system.
Searching for a bigger version? View the Oversized 3 Despard Wall Plate.