15 amp single pole interchangeable toggles by P&S are a convenient way to stack 1, 2 or 3 switches in the same space as a single switch. These small toggle switches are stacked in strap mounted behind the switch plate and have a special shape (flat top and bottom, curved on the sides) that fits into the openings on a Despard switch plate. These stackable toggle light switches have been an old favorite for decades because of their compact size and flexibility in creating various configurations as needed.
- 15 amp, 120/277 volts
- single pole; one brass terminal on each short side (cannot be back wired)
- ACD1 by Pass & Seymour, gloss finish
- available in white, ivory, brown
- 1.680" tall, .910" wide, .910" deep
- UL listed
- made in Mexico
- requires a mounting bracket
Shop all Despard devices.