Identify your stacked switches with Light Vent Heat switch ID label for new and vintage wall plates found in a bath. These decorative light switch wall plate name tags identify what each Despard toggle or Decora rocker switch controls in your bathroom. Clearly mark switches with these useful etched metal switch plate labels to eliminate guesswork and confusion when choosing between the overhead lights, a fan or a heater. Kyle Switch Plates exclusive product.
- Etched brass or nickel silver labels with filled with black antique; satin finish; lacquered.
- Polished gold labels do not have black antiquing.
- Switch plate name tags may be attached either to the left or the right of your switches.
- Label dimensions are 2-1/2" high x 1/2" wide. Non-tarnish etched metal identification tags.
- Includes adhesive strip for mounting on flat wall plate surfaces. Clean surface before attaching.
Need the cover plate too? Buy a replacement cover for 3 Nu-Tone switches - available in 13 finishes.