Add additional lighting controls in a limited wall box with these white stacked S/P or 3 way rocker switches by Legrand. Attractive double rocker 3-way switches feature gently curving rockers. The upper and lower switches meet in the middle - convex when both on, concave when both off. Space-saving electrical switches allow control of two individual lights or fans from two sides of a room.
Fits in the slot of a single electrical unit and each switch controls two lights with three-way lighting functionality. (Three way light switches allow you to turn 1 light off and on from 2 locations such as opposite ends of a hall.) This double rocker device fit a single rocker switch wall plate opening so you can simply use your current white switch plate covers.
Perfect for opposite sides of a great room, two ends of a hallway, or at the top and bottom of a staircase. Buy the optional snap-in LED light module if you would like add a locator light with a tiny LED light at the top.
- 2 stacked switches: either S/P (single pole) or 3-way
- 15 amp, 120 volt each
- bottom switch is embossed with "legrand"
- satin white finish (not gloss)
- versatile: can be configured as two single poles, single pole + three-way, or two 3-way switches
- three-way, three-way decorator combo switches rock up & down
- slightly curved profile
- mounting screws included
- controls two single-pole or 3-way switches on the same or different circuit or breaker (new version - HAS a split circuit terminals)
- optional LED locator light module sold separately
- RDC33W Radiant switch by Pass & Seymour
- made in China
- CUL & UL listed
- wiring diagram included (English, Spanish, French)
- 5-year manufacturer warranty
- specification grade light switches for years of reliable service
Shop for Decora rocker switches in all styles.