Wire Bronze Dual Switches for Either Single Pole or 3-Way Configurations
Update your lighting with a dark bronze stacked rocker switch for controlling two lights from one compact device. Each switch can be wired for either a single pole or 3-way installation on this elegant dual rocker switch with a rich dark bronze finish. An easy and attractive way to add more lighting options to a room without expanding your junction box. With the 3-way setup, you can control a light from two locations. Purchase the LED locator light module to illuminate the device in the dark with a tiny LED light at the top.
- 2 stacked paddle switches rock up and down for controlling two lights, fans, etc.
- NEW STOCK (new version HAS split circuit terminals)
- each switch may be wired as a single pole (S/P) or 3-way (can be configured as two single poles, single pole + three-way, or two 3-way switches)
- 15 amp, 120 volt each
- bottom rocker embossed with "legrand"
- enhanced dark bronze finish - see all bronze components
- mounting screws provided
- Pass & Seymour Legrand RDC33DBCC6 Radiant switch
- tiny indicator light if light module purchased separately
- wiring diagram provided (English, French, Spanish)
- 5-year manufacturer warranty; spec grade for years of reliable service
- CUL & UL listed; made in China
- controls two single-pole or 3-way switches
- NEW STOCK: has split tab for use on same or different circuits
- fits standard rocker opening
Browse Decora rocker switches in all finishes & styles.