Each Rocker on Nickel Stacked Switch Can Be Single Pole or 3-Way Switch
This Nickel Stacked Single Pole or 3 Way Rocker Switch is an elegant way to stack 2 paddle switches into a single switch plate opening. Perfect for adding more lighting control to a room without expanding your electrical box.
The Legrand Radiant switch has two rockers which allows control of two individual lights (or ceiling fans). Each switch can be installed as either a single pole or a 3-way switch as needed. If you purchase the snap-in locator light module the device can illuminate with a tiny LED light at the top.
- NEW STOCK (new version HAS split circuit terminals)
- 2 stacked paddle switches - either switch can be wired as 3-way or single-pole switches
- versatile: can be configured as two single poles, single pole + three-way, or two 3-way switches
- 15 amp, 120 volt each
- bottom switch embossed with "legrand"
- enhanced nickel finish - see all nickel switch and outlet components
- switches rock up & down to operate lights or ceiling fans
- mounting screws included
- Pass & Seymour Legrand Radiant collection RDC33NI Radiant switch
- made in China
- wiring diagram provided (English, French & Spanish)
- CUL & UL listed
- fits standard rocker opening
- 5-year manufacturer warranty
- spec grade for years of reliable service
Browse more Decora rocker switches in all finishes and styles.
Shop for coordinating wall plates including Nickel Plastic Wall Plate Covers (6 sizes) or Stainless Steel Switchplates (300+ sizes).