Each Rocker on Nickel Stacked Switch Can Be Single Pole or 3-Way Switch
This Nickel Stacked Single Pole or 3 Way Rocker Switch is an elegant way to stack 2 paddle switches into a single switch plate opening. Perfect for adding more lighting control to a room without expanding your electrical box.
The Legrand Radiant switch has two rockers which allows control of two individual lights (or ceiling fans). Each switch can be installed as either a single pole or a 3-way switch as needed. If you purchase the snap-in locator light module the device can illuminate with a tiny LED light at the top.
- NEW STOCK (new version HAS split circuit terminals)
- 2 stacked paddle switches - either switch can be wired as 3-way or single-pole switches
- versatile: can be configured as two single poles, single pole + three-way, or two 3-way switches
- 15 amp, 120 volt each
- bottom switch embossed with "legrand"
- enhanced nickel finish - see all nickel switch and outlet components
- switches rock up & down to operate lights or ceiling fans
- mounting screws included
- Pass & Seymour Legrand Radiant collection RDC33NI Radiant switch
- made in China
- wiring diagram provided (English, French & Spanish)
- CUL & UL listed
- fits standard rocker opening
- 5-year manufacturer warranty
- spec grade for years of reliable service
Browse more Decora rocker switches in all finishes and styles.