Control three lights from stacked 3 switches that are perfect for limited electrical wall boxes. The top two switches are single pole for controlling one light each, and the lower switch can actually be installed as either a 3-way switch or another single pole (S/P). There is also a very small indicator light at the top to help you locate the switches in the dark if you purchase the snap-in light module. A three-way switch setup allows you to control an individual light fixture, ceiling fan, heater, etc., from two different locations (down hallways, different levels, large rooms; typically installed as a pair. This compact triple switch fits into a single Decora wall plate opening.
- 15 amp, 120 volt each; bottom rocker switch embossed with "legrand"
- twin single pole (S/P) switches stacked above an extra switch (single-pole or three-way)
- satin white plastic face
- gently curved rockers flip toward the center - convex when all are on, concave when all are off
- installation screws attached
- controls switches on the same or two different circuits (new version - HAS a split circuit tab)
- top two switches must be on the same circuit; bottom switch can be different circuit
- RDC113W white Radiant switch by Pass & Seymour Legrand
- UL & CUL listed, made in China
- wiring diagrams in English, Spanish, French
- 5 year manufacturer's warranty
- specification grade devices for years of reliable service
Shop for Decora rocker electrical light switches in additional options.