Add extra lighting where you need it with black 3 stack light switches. These modern devices feature two narrow single pole switches plus a larger switch that can be wired as a single-pole or a three-way switch. Legrand's stylish triple rocker features a small indicator light at the top (if you purchase the snap-in light module) and gently curving rockers that meet in the middle - convex when both are on, concave when both are off. 3-way switching allows you to turn on a light (or fan, heater, vent, motor, etc.) from two locations making them a perfect solution for areas where lights get left on because the main switch is not by the exit (stairs, halls, great rooms, etc.) Fits Decor switch wall plate openings.
- 15 amp, 120 volt each; bottom switch embossed with "legrand"
- double single pole (S/P) light/fan/vent/motor switches stacked above one more switch (single-pole or three-way)
- decorator combo switches rock up for on, down for off for a natural feel
- top two switches must be on the same circuit; bottom switch can be different circuit
- controls switches on the same or two different circuits (new version - HAS a split circuit tab)
- satin black finish with plastic face; slightly curved profile
- mounting screws attached
- RDC113BK Radiant switch by Pass & Seymour Legrand, made in China
- UL & CUL listed
- wiring instructions in English, Spanish, French
- 5 year manufacturer's warranty
- spec grade device for years of reliable service
Shop for Decor rocker electrical light switches in all styles.