Control three lights with Legrand's triple switch that features dual single pole switches stacked above a multi-purpose single pole or 3-way switch on the bottom. This specialty combination switch saves room in an electrical box and eliminates the need for a larger box to save money and space. The two upper switches are single pole for controlling one light each, and the lower switch can actually be installed as either a 3-way switch or another single pole (S/P). You can also turn this unit into a locator switch to help find it in the dark if you purchase the snap-in LED light module. The added convenience of a three-way switch provides control an individual lighting fixture, ceiling fan, wall heater, etc., from two different locations (down halls, different levels, across rooms) and are typically installed as a pair. This stylish compact triple switch fits into a single Decora wallplate opening.
- 15 amp, 120 volt each; bottom rocker switch embossed with brand "legrand"
- a pair of single pole (S/P) switches stacked above an extra switch (single-pole or three-way)
- top two switches must be on the same circuit; bottom switch can be different circuit
- controls switches on the same or two different circuits (new version - HAS a split circuit tab)
- attractive satin light almond plastic face
- gently curved rockers rock toward the center - convex when all three are on, concave when all are off
- installation screws included
- RDC113LA white Radiant switch by Pass & Seymour Legrand
- UL & CUL listed, made in China
- wiring diagrams in English, Spanish, French
- 5 year manufacturer's warranty
- specification grade devices for years of reliable service
Shop for Decora rocker electrical light switches in additional options.