Gain extra lighting control in limited wall boxes with triple stacked rocker switches with two single pole switches plus an additional switch that can be wired as either a single pole or 3-way switch. Legrand's elegant triple rocker switch features three rocker switches that gentle curve and meet in the middle - convex when both are on, concave when both are off. The 3-way switch allows you to control an individual light, fan, heater, vent, motor, etc., from two sides of a room and is typically installed in a pair. Each device installs into a single Decor switch wall plate opening allowing you to use your current wall switch plate covers. Great for opposite ends of a large room, hallways, or stairways. If you purchase the snap-in light module the device can turn into locator lights with a tiny LED light at the top.
- 15 amp, 120 volt each
- triple stacked rocker switch; bottom switch embossed with "legrand"
- twin single pole (S/P) switches stacked above an extra switch (single-pole or three-way)
- decorator combination switches rock up and down
- controls switches on the same or two different circuits (new version - HAS a split circuit tab)
- top two switches must be on the same circuit; bottom switch can be different circuit
- back of switch has black removable tab - marked "remove tab to split circuit"
- satin finish plastic face; slightly curving profile
- mounting screws attached
- RDC113 light almond, white, brown, or black Radiant switch by Pass & Seymour Legrand, made in China
- UL & CUL listed
- wiring diagrams in English, Spanish, French
- 5 year manufacturer's warranty
- specification grade devices for years of reliable service
Shop for Decora rocker electrical switches in all styles.