You'll enjoy authentic push-button light dimmer switches at 600W for attractive and reliable service for years to come. Superior-quality universal Classic Accents dimming light switch has two buttons to look just like old fashioned push button switches but with the modern convenience of controlling your light levels. This solidly-built dimming control features a lower button with a smooth turning action. Fits in a push button switch plate.
- 600 watt, 125 volt
- single-pole, sturdy feel, knobs spaced 0.963" apart on centers
- typically installed with on/off button on top and level controller on bottom, but can be installed the dimmer on top if preferred
- S90DM6 by Classic Accents, 2 pearl-like buttons for a consistent color accent
- for dimming incandescent or dimmable CFL or LED light bulbs that are compatible with rheostat dimming switches, permanent fixtures only - see pushbutton FAQs for more info
- not for use on ceiling fans, fluorescent light fixtures, or specifically LED-Low-Voltage fixtures
- may be ganged with non-dimming switches with no loss of output
- if installing next to another dimmer, device must be trimmed to avoid overlapping and overheating, trimmed version available
- 1 year warranty
- shop with confidence - Classic Accents is the only company that holds the patent on push-button light dimmers
- genuine Classic Accents brand push-button dimmer manufactured in Taiwan
- works with electronic low voltage light systems if installed before the transformer in the circuit, will not work with magnetic low voltage systems
- fits standard electrical boxes, mounting hardware included
- 4-1/8" H x 2-1/8" W x 1-1/2" D from top of strap to back of device; strap is raised 1/8" from surface of device
- pushbutton protrudes about 3/4" (ON) or 13/16" (OFF) from surface of device; dimmer cap protrudes 13/16" at all times
- black housing on back of device is 2-3/8" H x 1-3/4" W x 1-3/8" D from face of device strap
- UL and ULC (Canadian) Listed.
Click vintage electrical push-button switches to shop more.
Compatible with all major brands of dimmable LED and CFL bulbs. See the best dimmable LED bulbs for pushbutton dimmers to ensure good results with no flickering.