All black reproduction vintage push-button 600 watt light dimming switches. Maintain the architectural look of Craftsman or Victorian era homes with this authentic reproduction dimming light switch. Fits in a push button switch plate.
- 600 watt, 125 volt
- single-pole, knobs spaced 0.963" apart on centers
- S90DM6BLK by Classic Accents, 2 black buttons
- for dimming incandescent or dimmable CFL or LED light bulbs that are compatible with rheostat dimming switches, permanent fixtures only
- not for use on ceiling fans or fluorescent fixtures
- may be ganged with non-dimming switches with no loss of output
- if installing next to another dimmer, device must be trimmed to avoid overlapping and overheating, trimmed version available
- one year warranty
- works with electronic low voltage light systems if installed before the transformer in the circuit, will not work with magnetic low voltage systems
- view best dimmable LED bulbs for push-button light dimmers to avoid flickering; compatible with all major brands
- fits standard electrical boxes, mounting hardware included.
- patented; UL and ULC (Canadian) Listed; made in Taiwan.
Click vintage electrical push-button switches to shop more.