Antique replica three-way push-button light switch dimmer 600W. Have an historic home with push buttons? Upgrade to the modern convenience of 3 way light dimmers with these premium quality Classic Accents pushbutton dimmers. Authentic reproduction dimming light switch may be used on fixtures up to 600 watts. Fits in a push button switch plate.
- 600 watt, 125 volt
- 3-way, knobs spaced 0.963" apart on centers
- patented dimmer S93DM6 by Classic Accents, 2 pearly buttons
- shop with confidence - Classic Accents is the only company that holds the patent on pushbutton dimmer switches
- for dimming incandescent or dimmable CFL or LED light bulbs that are compatible with rheostat dimming switches, permanent fixtures only
- not for use on ceiling fans or fluorescent fixtures
- may be ganged with non-dimming switches with no loss of output
- if installing next to another dimmer, device must be trimmed to avoid overlapping and overheating
- works with electronic low voltage light systems if installed before the transformer in the circuit, will not work with magnetic low voltage systems
- fits standard electrical boxes, mounting hardware included.
- UL and ULC (Canadian) listed device produced in Taiwan.
- one year warranty
Looking for classic accents for an older home? Click old style electrical push-button switches to find a large selection of push button switches.
See tips for selecting the best dimmable LED bulbs for pushbutton dimmers that won't flicker.