Narrow all black reproduction vintage push-button 600 watt black 3-way light dimming switches for installing next to another dimmer switch without overlapping or overheating. Maintain the architectural look of Craftsman or Victorian era homes with this authentic reproduction dimming light switch. Fits in a push button switch plate.
- 600 watt (derated to 400 watt), 125 volt
- 3-way, knobs spaced 0.963" apart on centers
- trimmed dimmer switches can only be used for 400 watts because it is cut to fit next to another dimmer or non-mechanical switching device in a multiple gang electrical box
- S93DM6BLKCUT by Classic Accents, 2 black buttons
- for dimming incandescent or 10W or greater dimmable CFL or LED light bulbs that are compatible with rheostat dimming switches, permanent fixtures only
- Taiwanese made device with a one-year warranty; patented by Classic Accents
- not for use on ceiling fans or fluorescent fixtures
- works with electronic low voltage light systems if installed before the transformer in the circuit, will not work with magnetic low voltage systems
- fits standard electrical boxes, mounting hardware included.
- UL and cULus (Canadian) Listed
Click vintage electrical push-button switches to shop more.