Black old-fashion three-way push-button light switch dimmers 600W. Keep the period look of turn-of-the-century or Arts & Crafts era houses with one of these stately black authentic reproduction dimming light switch. Fits in a push button switch plate.
- 600 watt, 125 volt
- 3-way, knobs spaced 0.963" apart on centers
- S93DM6BLK by Classic Accents, 2 black buttons
- for dimming incandescent or 10W+ or greater dimmable CFL or LED light bulbs that are compatible with rheostat dimming switches, permanent fixtures only
- not for use on ceiling fans or fluorescent fixtures
- may be ganged with non-dimming switches with no loss of output
- if installing next to another dimmer, device must be trimmed to avoid overlapping and overheating - Black Trimmed 3-Way Push Button Dimmer available
- forward phase; works with electronic low voltage light systems if installed before the transformer in the circuit, will not work with magnetic low voltage systems
- fits standard electrical boxes, mounting hardware included.
- patented dimming switch; product of Taiwan
- UL and cULus (Canadian) Listed.
- one year warranty
Looking for classic accents for an older home? Click old style electrical push-button switches to find a large selection of push button switches.