Superior-quality universal push button 300 watt light dimmer switches will provide years of reliable service. Keep the old-fashioned architectural look and feel of Arts & Crafts or Victorian era homes with this authentic reproduction light dimmer switch. One button pushes in and out to turn light on and off, other button turns from side to side to adjust light level. Fits in a push button switch plate.
- 300 watt, 125 volt
- single-pole, knobs spaced 0.963" apart on centers
- S90DM by Classic Accents, 2 pearlized buttons for a consistent look
- patented Classic Accents brand push-button dimmer
- for dimming incandescent or dimmable CFL or LED light bulbs that are compatible with rheostat dimming switches, permanent fixtures only
- not for use on ceiling fans or fluorescent fixtures
- may be ganged with non-dimming switches with no loss of output
- if installing next to another dimmer, device must be trimmed to avoid overlapping and overheating, trimmed version available
- works with electronic low voltage light systems if installed before the transformer in the circuit, will not work with magnetic low voltage systems
- 4-1/8" H x 2-1/8" W x 1-1/2" D from top of strap to back of device; strap is raised 1/8" from surface of device
- pushbutton protrudes about 3/4" (ON) or 13/16" (OFF) from surface of device; dimmer cap protrudes 13/16" at all times
- manufactured in Taiwan
- one year warranty
- shop with confidence when you buy Classic Accents brand, the only company holding the patent on push-button dimmers
- fits standard electrical boxes, mounting hardware included.
- UL and ULC (Canadian) listed
Looking for classic accents for an older home? Click old style electrical push-button switches to find a large selection of push button switches.