Trimmed all black reproduction vintage push-button 600 watt light dimming switches for installing next to another dimmer switch without overlapping or overheating. Maintain the architectural look of Craftsman or Victorian era homes with this authentic reproduction dimming light switch. Fits in a push button switch plate.
- 600 watt (derated to 400 watt), 125 volt
- single-pole switch made in Taiwan, knobs spaced 0.963" apart on centers
- trimmed dimmer switches can only be used for 400 watts because it is cut to fit next to another dimmer or non-mechanical switching device in a multiple gang electrical box
- patented S90DM6BLKCUT by Classic Accents, 2 black buttons
- one year warranty
- for dimming incandescent or dimmable CFL or LED light bulbs that are compatible with rheostat dimming switches, permanent fixtures only
- not for use on ceiling fans or fluorescent fixtures
- works with electronic low voltage light systems if installed before the transformer in the circuit, will not work with magnetic low voltage systems
- fits standard electrical boxes, mounting hardware included.
Click vintage electrical push-button switches to shop more.