Old-fashioned three-way push-button 300 Watt light switch dimmer. Yes, you can still buy push button light switches but have the modern convenience of dimming your lights. These reproduction antique electrical switches will match your old turn-of-the-century period homes. Old style light dimming switch for use on fixtures up to 300 watts. Three way push switches control one light from two locations. Fits in a push button switch plate.
- 300 watt, 125 volt
- 3-way, knobs spaced 0.963" apart on centers
- S93DM by Classic Accents, 2 pearly buttons
- for dimming incandescent or 10W+ dimmable CFL or LED light bulbs that are compatible with rheostat dimming switches, permanent fixtures only
- not for use on ceiling fans or fluorescent fixtures; not UL listed
- may be ganged with non-dimming switches with no loss of output
- if installing next to another dimmer, device must be trimmed to avoid overlapping and overheating
- works with electronic low voltage light systems if installed before the transformer in the circuit, will not work with magnetic low voltage systems
- fits standard electrical boxes, mounting hardware included
- high quality electrical device; produced in Taiwan
- shop with confidence from the genuine source - Classic Accents holds the patent on a three-way push-button dimmer
Looking for classic accents for an older home? Click old style electrical push-button switches to find a large selection of push button switches.
See the best LED light bulbs for push button dimmers to ensure good results without flickering.
SEE THE 600 WATT 3-WAY PUSHBUTTON DIMMER if you need to dim a higher wattage unit such as a chandelier.