Need to cover up a Nutone Intercom or speaker electrical box? Installing a new Ring doorbell or video home monitoring system? This specialty jumbo blank wall plate will hide the ugly hole in your wall left after removing a vintage intercom speaker system or door chime unit. If necessary, use with window weatherstripping or flexible gaskets to get a tight seal against surface.
- clear anodized finish on .040" thick aluminum, vertical grain
- white, black, bronze options are aluminum with baked enamel finish
- custom size made in America
- 7.5" high x 5.5" wide x 5/32" deep
- screw spacing is 4.5" center to center - check the clearance needed on a camera door bell
- two 1/2" steel screws - order longer screws if needed
- use with a moisture gasket, weatherstripping or silicone for a tight seal
Shop Intercom Speaker Doorbell Wall Plates for more size, feature, and color options.
Properly measure your intercom box & screw spacing with these tips:
How to Measure for an Intercom Box Cover
Removing a fire alarm, emergency call box, or another brand of speaker with different hole spacing? Use these electrical box screw spacing adjustment straps for mounting that can add or subtract length.
Nutone, Tektone, etc., units came in many sizes and shapes for intercoms, speakers, doorbells, and more. Please see more replacement cover choices on Midcentury Wall Plates or Blank Wall Plates.
Need to drill your own holes? See the Completely Blank Triple Oversized Wall Plate in Aluminum.
Need a cover for a smaller plate with wider (5.25") screw spacing? See the 6.38" High x 4.5" Wide Blank Wall Plate Cover for Nutone Speaker with 5.25" Screw Spread.