Set of two triangular mounting straps designed to hold switch plate and mount into electrical box screw holes without interfering with center device.
Install straight to increase or decrease spacing by 1" (.5" per strap).
If rotated (see image), the strap can be adjusted to accommodate any distance between 0.5" and 1-3/16" making them useful in custom applications.
- Bulk pricing, see drop down menu for quantity price breaks
- Triangle steel straps are 1.375" wide by 1" tall with device mounting holes and long slot holes (for adjustment) to mount into handy boxes or electrical boxes. Provides a way to screw device mount wall plates (2-3/8" screw hole spacing) into electrical boxes (3-9/32" screw hole spacing) when used in alternative applications. Spacing between hole and center of slot on strap is 1/2".
- Round holes on straps are threaded to hold standard wallplate screws in place with no nut required when no device is used. Also useful for mounting standard blank plates (with box mounting screw hole spacing of 3.281") into boxes with wider screw hole spacing. (Rotate strap to achieve greater spacing between hole and slot.)
- Installation image shows how to position straps to increase or decrease spacing by 1".
- If straps are mounted at an angle using the far end of the long slot along with the center screw hole, the maximum extension just under 1-1/4" (1-3/16").
- Straps can also be stacked and screwed together to extend the width even more.