2-Gang Combo Line + Low Voltage Switch Plate Covers
Add a low voltage dimmer switch next to three GE low voltage light switches with this specialized combination wallplate. The replacement GE light switches clip into the 3 small rectangular openings and the low voltage dimming controller fits into the large rectangular hole. Choose this wallplate if you are using newer GE snap-in electrical switches along with your dimmer or other decorator style devices. Note that vintage GE rockers and mounting straps are no longer manufactured and the newer button switches are slightly larger. If mixing line and low voltage in the same box, the box needs a divider between the wiring.
- no brackets needed to install GE low volt switches in the three smaller openings (see product images)
- 2-gang custom metal wall plate made in America for a double box
- 4-9/16" W x 4-1/2" H x 5/32" D
- snap-in low volt openings are 1-9/32" W x 49/64" H
- two matching 1/2" screws plus two 5/16" screws